Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Try It Out Tuesday - Shirt Cape

As I mentioned in the "Poor Baby Harper" post Jess and I will be starting a series of blogs called "Try it out Tuesdays, which will simply be one of us trying out something and letting you know how it goes.  My first installment is about a shirt cape that I found on pinterest by The Southern Institute. Click here for the complete instructions T-shirt cape.  I modified step 5.  I felt like it was way easier to just sew the neck together.  I didn't cut the neckline, just folded it over and sewed it together.

My capes are far from perfect, but Harper loves his and Hattie likes hers when she feels like it, but that's just how nuggie rolls. 

STEP 1 - Cut the sleeves off


Step 2-4 Cut out the shape of the cape
Wild Man to the Rescue!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover