Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

A Terrible Week & A New Phone Case

This has been a really rough week. Last Friday night, Wrenn woke up in the middle of the night with croup. Poor baby girl was wheezing and had a horrible sounding cough. There is nothing worse than your sweet little baby not feeling well and you not being able to do anything about it.  Cue Tuesday morning and a 7:00 am emergency trip to the dentist for me and a doctor appointment for a still sick Wrenn. Found out on top of croup, she now has an ear infection. Great, what else is this week going to throw at us?? Probably shouldn't have asked that....Wednesday morning, I'm now beyond sleep deprived (completely forgot to rinse the conditioner out of my hair and didn't realize it until I was out of the shower and already dressed. I mean, really, who does that?!) and now Dan is sick. In addition to an ear infection, he also has strep. Geez! Here's hoping the weekend leads to the entire family feeling better!

Poor Baby Wrenn

On a more positive note, after dropping my phone about 20 times in the last month, Dan bought me a new case that I'll definitely want to keep my hands on. You really can't beat an ice cream sandwich!

Yummy!

Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover