Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Try It Out Tuesday - ABsolutely Awful

Happy Tuesday!  Here's what you may not know about me, I'm a complainer.  I complain daily about how I look, my wardrobe, my job, my diet, my house, you name it and I probably have something negative to say, but the good news is I'm also pretty funny!  Here's what else you may not know about me.  I hate that I complain (see there I go again, complaining!) and that I rarely have the motivation to make a change.  #1 on my list of things to complain about is my after twins baby belly.  So in my efforts to actually make a change and follow through I am going to do the 300/30 challenge. Bascially you do 300 ab reps everyday for 30 days, you can check out the program here:  http://kayciesantics.blogspot.com/2012/03/300-ultimate-ab-and-core-challenge_22.html

I just completed day one of the challenge and when I say challenge I mean torture.  It is very hard to do especially if you are a beginner like me.   I  had to modify a few of the excersises because I couldn't do them correctly and I have learned that it's better to modify and keep good form.  You feel the burn on the first exercise and it just keeps burning.  I'm sure I will be crazy sore tomorrow, but hopefully can still do the exercises agian.  The cool thing is that my legs also got a bit of a workout because your legs do a lot of work as well.

Wish me luck!!  I'll post pictures at the end, but only if I see results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover