Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

I Think I Can, I Think I Can

Happy Monday! Over the (short) weekend I decided that I need to change a few things in my life so I can be a healthier and happier person. Here is my list:

1)Go to bed earlier!
2)Wake up earlier
3)Eat a healthy breakfast
4)Pack a yummy lunch filled with fruits and veggies for snacks
5)Cook at least once a week. I'm terrible at this, so I'm starting small
6)Exercise daily. No Excuses!
7)Block my work calendar on Fridays so I can finish up work and stop working over the weekends.
8)Do more activities with Hattie and Harper that get them (and me) out of the house
9)Read more. I love reading and really miss it.
10)Say one thing I am thankful for each night before going to sleep.

Wish me luck!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover